Reform Road, Maidenhead, SL6 8BY
|Size||50 to 500 sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as 85 (D)|
Clyde House is located approximately 5 minutes' walk to the High Street and Nicholson's shopping centre, benefiting from an abundance of amenities. The train station (Crossrail) is approximately 10 minutes' walk and provides fast services to London Paddington and Reading. The building also benefits from excellent road connections. Being situated just off the A4,1.5 miles from Junction 8/9 of the M4. The is on site parking and additional contract parking available nearby.
MyWorkSpot provides a vibrant shared working environment and offers private offices for 3-10 people, fixed desk options for 1-6 people and hot desking. Facilities include informal and formal meeting spaces, as well as access to the large break out areas, showers and cycle racks.
Simple, flexible, inclusive membership agreements are available. Further details on application.
- 1 x complimentary parking space on site
- Sole use of your own, secure offices
- Access to all collaborative/hot desk areas on the ground and first floors
- Extra storage available if required
- High Speed wifi with private vlan (500mb up and down)
- Hard wire telephone and internet connections, as required
- 4 monthly credits towards meeting rooms
- Address services
- Free flow coffee/tea/water
- Access to mws community events, such as lunch and learn sessions
- Access to our member app and 150+ business community
provide largely the same benefits, except desks are in an open plan area with other fixed desk residents.
- Locker to store personal items
- 1 x meeting room credit per desk (up to a maximum of 4)