69 High Street, Marlow, SL7 1AB
|Size||4,000 sq ft|
|Business Rates||£4.96 per sq ft approx. Please check these figures with the Local Authority.|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as 64 (C)|
Regatta House is located on the High Street in the picturesque riverside market town of Marlow which has an abundance of high quality cafes and eateries in the immediate vicinity. Opposite is a large park and access to the river. 4 minuite drive to A404 linking to the M4 and M40. Marlow train station is a short walk away with regular services to Maidenhead (Crossrail).
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
Regatta House is a three-storey office building in Marlow High Street. The available space is on the second floor and is offered fully fitted. Benefits include high quality partitioning, excellent natural daylight, air conditioning, suspended ceiling with metal tiles, perimeter trunking and 10 parking spaces. Available immediately.
- 35 x desks
- 14 person Board Room
- 5 x meeting room/private offices
- Reception/soft seating area
- Kitchen (with fridge, microwave and dishwasher)
- Large breakout area with TV, large table and 11 x chairs
- Contemporary style fit-out
- Data cabling and server room (perimeter trunking)
- Communal male and female WCs
- 8 x car parking (additional available on separate licence)
By arrangement with the agent.
Available on a new FRI lease, for a term to be agreed. The lease will be direct with the Landlord.
The tenant will be responsible for paying Business Rates directly to the Local Authority.
Each party will be responsible for paying their own legal fees.
This property is elected for VAT. All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT.